You can gain access to expertise at the Institute to address specific issues or needs through contract research arrangements. Baker Institute researchers and clinicians provide professional services including contract research, consultancy and expert speakers.
In addition, we offer a range of technological capabilities and facilities to external organisations. These include:
- Diabetes clinics.
- Cardiac diagnostic services (MRI scanner, electrocardiography, echocardiography, blood pressure monitoring).
- Sport cardiology.
- Aboriginal health (Central Australia Office).
Preclinical and technological services
- Small animal cardiology platform (surgery, cardiac function).
- Access to animal models of diabetes and CVD.
- Small animal imaging facility (PET/CT).
- Fluorescence imaging of atherosclerosis and inflammation.
- Mouse metabolomics.
- Core facility for mitochondrial studies.
- Metabolomic (Lipidomic) profiling facility.
To enquire about these services, please contact:
Head of Commercialisation and Research Contracts