Applications are now open for the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute’s Vacation Internship Program.
The Vacation internship program is offered by the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute to provide promising undergraduate students a paid opportunity to experience a career in research, by engaging in diverse research environment through one of our selected laboratories at the Baker Institute.
Vacation Interns will receive:
- 6-week (or equivalent) research laboratory experience (public holidays excluded).
- AU$500 payment per week (note: accommodation and/or travel costs are not covered).
Who can apply?
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate students undertaking a science, biomedicine or health science related degree.
Download the application form for eligibility and program details.
- Please complete the application form and attach your CV and academic transcript/statement of results.
- Send a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your application by 11.59pm, Tuesday 31 October 2023 to be considered for this round.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or contact our Student Administrator, Joy Oriel, on (03) 8532 1462.