Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists provide information and guidance on physical activity.
What can we do for you?
We are able to provide you:
- Safe and effective exercise for managing chronic illness (including diabetes, heart disease and weight).
- Physical assessment (including current or past injury, medical conditions and current fitness).
- Personalised exercise program including onsite gym and home based activity options.
Who can attend?
Our services are available to everyone and no referral is necessary.
Individual and group appointments are available Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Make an appointment...
A free interpreter is available on request.
How much will it cost me?
- General appointments range from $10–$100
Team care plans coordinated by a general practitioner (GP) with allocated visits to an allied health practitioner are accepted but a fee may apply.
Department of Veterans' Affairs referrals are accepted and there is no out of pocket fee.
A cancellation fee will be applied for cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice or for non-attendance at a scheduled appointment.
- What to expect on your first appointment?
- What is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist?
- What are the benefits of exercise?
Free interpreter available.
Rights and responsibilities
What are your rights and responsibilities as a client of the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute's Education Services and what to expect from our service and staff? More information...